WESTCOTT 9908 ALUMINUM LIGHT STAND
The 9908 by Westcott Features
- Durable construction: These high-quality light stands incorporate tubing that is 2x thicker than most tubing commonly found on market. This will provide extra durability as well as product longevity.
- Lightweight design: Constructed from aluminum tubing, stands are strong yet still remain lightweight for travel.
- Telescopic sections: This stand offers three telescopic sections allowing for height to be adjusted accordingly.
- Durable collars: Durable stand collars are constructed from high-density material to prevent cracking upon normal impact.
- Strong knobs: All knobs are constructed from high-density material to prevent cracking upon normal impact.
- Ultimate leg support: Double support rails provide added strength to light stand legs.
- Wide leg spread: Legs are designed specially to have a wider spread offering added stability when set up in the studio or on location.
- Anodized black finish: No need to worry about unwanted reflections, stands are finished with a black anodized coating.
- Studio compatibility: A standard 5/8" stud fits virtually all style studio lights and accessories.
- Extended Length: 96."/ 243.84 cm
- Footprint: 72.4"
- Maximum Load (Weight): 8.8 lbs. / 4.0 kg
- Telescoping Sections: 3
- Thread Size: ¼ 20
- Collapsed Height: 6.99"/ 17.74 cm
- Collapsed Length: 45.72" / 116.13 cm
- Collapsed Width: 8.89" / 22.58 cm
Materials: Aluminum, Plastic, Steel