VANGUARD ALTA GH-300T
MF# ALTA GH-300T
The ALTA GH-300T Pistol Grip Ball Head brings you the ultimate experience, enabling you to catch all of the moments you might have missed with other brands that lack the premium features that the ALTA provides.
- Never waver – Pistol grip provides secure one-handed operation of head controls
- Unique - Built-in remote shutter release on the handle enables to trip your camera shutter without removing your hand from the grip.
- Versatile – For still photography, videography, surveillance or any other use you can think of
- Control– Friction Control System allows you to modify the level of friction on the ball to accommodate changing equipment weight and to control the weight balance
- Robust & Light – Magnesium alloy construction for lightweight and long-lasting performances without fatigue
- Precise – 72 built-in click stops, Bubble level for accurate panoramic photo and videography
- Custom fit – 360° handle rotation with 8-stop positioning for maximum ergonomic comfort.
- Smooth – Anodized center ball allows for extremely fluid movement without sacrificing precise control
- Optimum load performance – 6kg (13.2 lbs) safety payload for multi-gear options
- Safe – Arca-type quick release system & Dual-locking quick shoe mechanism
- Pan Head Base – 58mm with 3/8 to ¼ reducer bushing
Ground-breaking. Innovative. First-of-its-kind, the ALTA GH-300T Pistol Grip Ball Head got even better from its older (yet, still multi-award winning) version. With a precise shutter release trigger, the ALTA GH-300T reinvents the standard for what a tripod head can do for you. This industry-leading grip head with a built-in remote shutter release on the handle enables you to trip your camera's shutter without removing your hand from the grip. It’s ideal for pursuing and capturing fast-moving subjects, even while making zoom lens adjustments. To operate in bulb, or “B” mode, simply slide the release trigger mechanism upward to manually control exposure time by depressing the release trigger. The ALTA GH-300T employs a universal 2.5mm DC shutter release cable input jack. The Ball Release System with pistol-style handle lets you unlock, reposition and lock gear into place with ease. Releasing the hammer upward allows free 360-degrees of panning movement, -32 to +90-degrees of side-to-side tilt and -8 to +90-degree back to front tilt movement all around. It instantly locks into place by simply switching the hammer downward.
The ALTA GH-300T provides smooth movement with impressive ergonomic control; thanks to its anodized center ball and Grip Position Release system. Its Friction Control System allows you to modify the level of resistance on the ball to accommodate changing equipment weight. The ALTA GH-300T also features two axis for panning: a 72-click-point panning base just below the camera mounting plate for perfectly aligned panoramic images, and a second 360-degree panning base at the tripod mounting base for horizontal panning and following subjects in motion. With a locking force rated 6kg / 13.2 lbs., The ALTA GH-300T supports standard and large zoom lenses without sacrificing security (it keeps your expensive equipment in place so you don’t have to worry). It's Universal Arca-size, 38mm quick release system with clamp knob and the safety pin is compatible with other 38mm systems and allows for micro adjustments (forward and backward) while providing a steady center of gravity with no worry of accidental release. The ALTA GH-300Ts handle also rotates 360 degrees to one of 8 positions for maximum comfort while shooting.
- WEIGHT: 1.8LBS
- HEIGHT: 4.3"
- SEPARATE PANNING LOCK: Yes
- BUBBLE LEVEL ON HEAD: 2
- COLOR: Grey
- QUICK SHOE: QS-60S V2
- LOADING CAPACITY: 13.2LBS
- WARRANTY:2 Years
- EXTENDED WARRANTY: 8 Years