TENBA SHOOTOUT 18L
Capacity: 2 DSLRs with 3-5 lenses, plus flash and accessories.
- Weight: 3.2 (2.6 w/o dividers)
- Exterior Dimensions: 12W X 15.75H X 8.5D in. (30 X 40 X 22 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 11W X 14H X 6D in. (28 X 36 X 15 cm)
- Laptop Compartment: 9W X 13H X 1D in. (23W X 33H X 3D cm)
- Fits a laptop up to 13 inches
TENBA'S goal in creating the new Shootout Backpack was to design the most comfortable camera backpack on the planet, as comfortable as a bag for hardcore hikers and adventure travelers, but with a streamlined, professional look that would not be out of place (or draw unwanted attention) at a wedding or executive photo shoot. The unique Pivot Fit™ straps adjust automatically to different shoulder shapes, and each strap is covered in a moisture-wicking smooth lycra that moves easily and doesn't create friction on clothing. All the materials have been carefully selected to deliver extraordinary long-term durability, but with the least possible weight. We use only nylon fabrics — no polyester — because nylon is more water-repellant, durable and tear-resistant than polyester. This is the ultimate "Never Compromise" backpack for photographers and filmmakers.
The 18L backpack achieves high performance in a compact size. No one should have to compromise on quality just because they want to carry a smaller camera system. The 18L backpack will fit 2 DSLRs with 3-5 lenses (up to 300mm 2.8 attached), plus an iPad or laptop up to 13 inches, and it weighs a scant 3.2 pounds (2.6 without dividers).
- Quick Access side door allows a camera or lenses to be swapped out without removing the bag from your body. Side access channel fits a DSLR with an attached 70-200mm 2.8 lens.
- Full-length front pocket fits oversized equipment, or it can be used for soft items like a jacket and food.
- Tenba's Exclusive Pivot-Fit™ Harness Straps automatically adjust to different shoulder shapes for a custom fit.
- Fits a monopod or compact tripod.
- Adjustable trolley strap can be attached to the handle of a rolling case for secure piggyback travel through an airport.
- Meets carry-on requirements for all international flights.
- Included accessories: 4-card media wallet and a microfiber lens cleaning cloth.
- Interior dividers can be configured for vertical storage of a body with longer lenses attached (up to 300mm 2.8 attached).
- Dual front accessory pockets fit small accessories, and include D-rings to tether media wallets.
- Self-healing YKK zippers and low-profile YKK clips have unmatched long-term reliability.
- Padded sleeve protects a laptop up to 13 inches.
- Reversible and removable WeatherWrap™ rain cover included. Silver on one side to reflect the heat, and black on the other side for more stealth. Can be removed for complete cleaning and drying. It stows away neatly in a sleeve on the bottom. Can also be used as a ground cover.
- Tenba’s exclusive body armor base panel is abrasion and moisture resistant, and wipes clean in an instant.
- Harness and waist belt provide excellent support and load balancing.
- Body contact points covered in ventilated, moisture-wicking 3D air mesh and smooth lycra for all-day carrying comfort. Air Flow™ channel behind the harness for comfort even on hot days.
- Accessory loops and D-rings on the harness straps for optional pouches and other attachments.
- Waist belt can be removed when not needed if there is less weight in the backpack.
- Locking zipper sliders on both camera and laptop compartment can be secured with an optional luggage lock.
- Micromesh side pockets provide quick storage for a water bottle, gloves or other items you want to keep close at hand.
- Compression straps prevent the load from shifting, and help keep the center of gravity as close to the body as possible.
- Perforated foam used throughout the interior to further reduce the weight of the bag.
- Climbing-inspired zipper pulls are easy to grab, even when wearing gloves.
- Windowpane mesh pockets hold accessories on the flap interior.
- Attachment loops for carabiners and other clip-on accessories.
- Exterior: water-repellent twill and shadow-ripstop nylon – an optimum combination of light weight and durability.
- Interior: silicone-coated ripstop nylon and soft, brushed tricot. Silicone-coated ripstop is lighter weight and more tear resistant than normal ripstop.