MEFOTO ROADTRIP TRIPOD
The MeFOTO RoadTrip Travel Tripod Kits provide an exceptional combination of materials, construction and features - plus a splash of color! Great for point & shoot, mirrorless, micro 4/3 and DSLR cameras with larger lenses. Plus converts to a monopod in seconds. Only 15.4" when folded yet 61.6" extended, it weighs 3.6 lb and can support up to 17.6 lb. Comes with carry case.
Available in a wide variety of colors!
- EXTENDED HIGHT:61.8"
- FOLDED HIGHT:15.4"
- MAX LOAD:17.6LBS
Also a Monopod
- The RoadTrip tripod converts into a monopod. The removable leg and center column combine to make a full size monopod without tools.
- Accurate panoramas can be easily orchestrated using the graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment.
Separate Head and Pan Lock
- Individual head tension and lock knob as well as pan lock help make the right adjustment.
Integral Bubble Level
- Allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and head movements.
Recessed Center-Column Hook
- A spring loaded recessed hook, located in the bottom of the center-column, allows you to hang additional weight from the tripod's center of gravity for increased stability.
Twist Lock Legs with Anti-Rotation System
- MeFOTO's innovative rubberized locking grips combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast and fumble-free set-up plus weather and dust-resistance.