PHOTTIX MITROS +
FOR CANON & NIKON
CANON MFR # PH80371 NIKON MFR#PH80372
The Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash features a built-in Odin transmitter and receiver as well as full E-TTL / E-TTL II functionality for use with Canon cameras. The Mitros+ has a guide number of 190' at ISO 100 in the 105mm position, useful for illuminating subjects within a zoom range of 24 to 105mm. Additionally, the flash features wireless transmission via an optical pulse or IR triggering and can access 4 channels and 3 groups.
This radio transmission and reception is compatible with Strato II transmitters in addition to full compatibility with the Odin-series wireless devices. Also, this Mitros+ has memory functions for saving up to three sets of flash and function information for quickly changing when needed.
The flash head has the ability to rotate 180° in each direction and tilt from -7° to +90°. This allows for excellent control over bounce angles during a shoot. Also, the Mitros+ features a recycle time from 0. 1 to 5 seconds that can be improved to 2. 5 seconds with a quick flash mode.
Additionally, this flash unit features full manual controls and customizable shooting options that include high-speed sync and stroboscopic shooting modes. The flash runs on 4 AA batteries and comes with an attachable diffuser for softening light when needed. Other accessories include a soft case, 3. 5mm sync cable, USB cable, USB drive with manual, an adapter for external power packs, and a flash stand.
Radio transmission is compatible with Odin and Strato II wireless triggering systems up to 328' away. Wireless functionality via optical pulses in 4 channels and 3 groups with a range of up to 52.5' indoors.
Ratio modes from 1:8 to 1:1 and 8:1 are available for firing multiple flash units.
A modeling flash setting is available for previewing how your shot will turn out.
High-speed synchronization allows you to fire using the fastest shutter speed available on your camera.
A bounce card and wide-angle diffuser are built into the flash head for convenience Stroboscopic mode fires a series of flashes at a frequency of 199 Hz for up to 100 flashes.
- Weight: 1.65 lbs. (0.75 kg)
- Dimensions: 3.07W X 2.28H X 7.95D in.
- Warranty: Limited 2 Year
- Extended Warranty-
- Minimum Watt Seconds: 1
- Var-Power: 1/1/128
- Bounce Head Angle of Movement: -7˚ to 90˚
- Swivel Head Angle of Rotation: 180˚ left and right
- Beam Coverage: 24-105mm (14mm with wide angle diffuser)
- Zoom Head: Yes (24-105mm)
- Off Camera Terminal: 3.5mm sync port
- Wireless Operation: Built-in Odin and Strato II receiverss
- Channels: 4
- Groups: 3
- Power Source: x4 AA battery
- Guide Number: 58
- Flash Variability: TTL: +/- 3 EV in 1/3-stop increments Manual: 8 Stops: 4.0 - 500 Ws in 1/3 or stop increments
- Recycle Time: 0.1 to 5s
- Flash Duration: 1/100 - 1/10000s
- Color Temperature: 5,500 K (+/- 200 K)
- Wireless Remote: Yes
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Triggering Methods: Odin radio slaves, Strato II, optical slave, sync cord.
- Max Sync Speed: 1/8000 (with Odin and on compatible camera)
- Operating Voltage:6V
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Flash Ready indicator:Yes
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Channels: 4
- Zones: 3 groups
- Antenna: Internal antenna PCB layout
- Display: Yes
- Range: Approx. 328 ft (100m+)
- Max Sync Speed: 1/8000 sec
- Output Power: 2.4 – 3.2 V
- Operating Temperature:-5˚- 149˚ F (15 ~ 65 C)
- Ratio modes from 1:8 to 1:1 and 8:1 are available for firing multiple flash units.
- A modeling flash setting is available for previewing how your shot will turn out.
- High-speed synchronization allows you to fire using the fastest shutter speed available on your camera.
- A bounce card and wide-angle diffuser are built into the flash head for convenience Stroboscopic mode fires a series of flashes at a frequency of 199 Hz for up to 100 flashes.
- Status LED lights will notify you when the flash is ready to fire.
- Overheating protection will slow the firing time to avoid damage from heat.
- AF-assist light for focusing in poor lighting conditions.
- Memory system for retaining your settings when the flash is powered off.
- 3. 5mm sync port for connecting this flash to a larger system.
- USB port for installing firmware updates.
- Built-In Odin
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 190' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7° to +90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 0.5 Seconds
- High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries