PHOTTIX MITROS+ FOR CANON & NIKON
The Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash features a built-in Odin transmitter and receiver as well as full E-TTL / E-TTL II functionality for use with Canon cameras. The Mitros+ has a guide number of 190' at ISO 100 in the 105mm position, useful for illuminating subjects within a zoom range of 24 to 105mm. Additionally, the flash features wireless transmission via an optical pulse or IR triggering and can access 4 channels and 3 groups.
This radio transmission and reception is compatible with Strato II transmitters in addition to full compatibility with the Odin-series wireless devices. Also, this Mitros+ has memory functions for saving up to three sets of flash and function information for quickly changing when needed.
The flash head has the ability to rotate 180° in each direction and tilt from -7° to +90°. This allows for excellent control over bounce angles during a shoot. Also, the Mitros+ features a recycle time from 0. 1 to 5 seconds that can be improved to 2. 5 seconds with a quick flash mode.
Additionally, this flash unit features full manual controls and customizable shooting options that include high-speed sync and stroboscopic shooting modes. The flash runs on 4 AA batteries and comes with an attachable diffuser for softening light when needed. Other accessories include a soft case, 3. 5mm sync cable, USB cable, USB drive with manual, an adapter for external power packs, and a flash stand.
Radio transmission is compatible with Odin and Strato II wireless triggering systems up to 328' away. Wireless functionality via optical pulses in 4 channels and 3 groups with a range of up to 52.5' indoors.
Ratio modes from 1:8 to 1:1 and 8:1 are available for firing multiple flash units.
A modeling flash setting is available for previewing how your shot will turn out.
High-speed synchronization allows you to fire using the fastest shutter speed available on your camera.
A bounce card and wide-angle diffuser are built into the flash head for convenience Stroboscopic mode fires a series of flashes at a frequency of 199 Hz for up to 100 flashes.
Status LED lights will notify you when the flash is ready to fire.
Overheating protection will slow the firing time to avoid damage from heat.
AF-assist light for focusing in poor lighting conditions.
Memory system for retaining your settings when the flash is powered off.
3. 5mm sync port for connecting this flash to a larger system.
USB port for installing firmware updates.
- Weight: 1.65 lbs. (0.75 kg)
- Dimensions: 3.07W X 2.28H X 7.95D in. (7.8 X 5.8 X 20.2 cm)
- Warranty: Limited 2 Year
- Minimum Watt Seconds: 1
- Var-Power: 1/1/128
- Bounce Head Angle of Movement: -7 to 90 degree
- Swivel Head Angle of Rotation: 180 degree left and right
- Beam Coverage: 24-105mm (14mm with wide angle diffuser)
- Zoom Head: Yes (24-105mm)
- Off Camera Terminal: 3.5mm sync port
- Wireless Operation: Built-in Odin and strato II receiverss
- Channels: 4
- Groups: 3
- Power Source: x4 AA battery
- Guide Number: 58
- Flash Variability: TTL: +/- 3 EV in 1/3-stop increments Manual: 8 Stops: 4.0 - 500 Ws in 1/3 or stop increments
- Recycle Time: 0.1 to 5s
- Flash Duration: 1/100 - 1/10000s
- Color Temperature: 5,500 K (+/- 200 K)
- Wireless Remote: Yes
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Triggering Methods: Odin radio slaves, Strato II, optical slave, sync cord.
- Max Sync Speed: 1/8000 (with Odin and on compatible camera)
- Operating Voltage: 6V
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Flash Ready indicator: Yes
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Channels: 4
- Zones: 3 groups
- Antenna: internal antenna PCB layout
- Display: Yes
- Range: Approx. 328 ft (100m+)
- Max Sync Speed: 1/8000 sec
- Output Power: 2.4 – 3.2 V
- Operating Temperature: ~5 ~ 149 F (15 ~ 65 C)
- Storage Temperature: -22 ~ 185 F (-30 ~ 85 C)
- Built-In Odin Transmitter/Receiver
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 190' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7° to +90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 0.5 Seconds
- High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries