PHOTOFLEX 45" CONVERTIBLE UMBRELLA
Photoflex adjustable reflective Umbrellas were already the most versatile photographic umbrellas available today; and now they’re even better. The new and improved umbrella line includes ribs and strut pivots that are now made from a fiberglass composite, which is not only stronger, but also offers better resiliency and durability than steel or aluminum.
This new design feature allows for almost carefree handling, all but eliminating damage caused from over bending delicate steel tube ribs. All umbrella center poles are extruded and closed off at the base (vs. folded, hollow tubes, like many other umbrellas, that are easily bent and dented) adding to the durability of the Photoflex® umbrella model.
The RUT 45" White Convertible Umbrella converts from a bounce umbrella to a "shoot through" umbrella, which produces soft light.
Get the best of both shooting styles in one umbrella.
Warranty 3 Years
- Parabolic-shaped reflector - which provides large circular light source to render circular catchlight in eyes
- Convertible - provides great reflection, but it can also be used as a "shoot-through" umbrella by removing the black cover
- Fabric - 190 thread count, tightly woven allowing superior reflection
- Folds down like a traditional umbrella which makes it easily portable
- Arc Length: 49" (124.46cm)
- Tip to Tip Width: 43" (109.22cm)
- Shaft Length: 27.25" (69.22cm)