PHOTOFLEX 45" ADJUSTABLE WHITE UMBRELLA
Photoflex adjustable reflective Umbrellas were already the most versatile photographic umbrellas available today; and now they’re even better. The new and improved umbrella line includes ribs and strut pivots that are now made from a fiberglass composite, which is not only stronger, but also offers better resiliency and durability than steel or aluminum.
This new design feature allows for almost carefree handling, all but eliminating damage caused from over bending delicate steel tube ribs. All umbrella center poles are extruded and closed off at the base (vs. folded, hollow tubes, like many other umbrellas, that are easily bent and dented) adding to the durability of the Photoflex umbrella model.
White interior for maximum light reflection with lower contrast than silver umbrellas. Four moveable ribs make this umbrella adjustable to alter the shape of the umbrella.
Can be used for strobe or hot lights.
Warranty 3 Years
- Adjustable shape: circular, square, oblong allows you to alter the shape of the catchlight and to fit small spaces
- Triple-laminated - 190 thread count, tightly woven, and triple laminated fabric eliminates light leak making this umbrella highly efficient
- Folds down like a traditional umbrella which makes it easily portable
- Arc Length: 49" (124.46cm)
- Tip to Tip Width: 43" (109.22cm)
- Shaft Length: 27.25" (69.22cm