PEAK DESIGN SLIDE
MF#SL-BK-3 (Black) SL-AS-3 (Ash)
The most versatile pro camera strap in the world, the newly upgraded Slide can be worn as a sling, neck, or shoulder strap. Internally-padded nylon webbing has a smooth side that glides over clothing in sling mode and a grippy side that prevents slipping in shoulder mode. Dual quick-adjusters provide instant access and easy reconfiguration. Unique Anchor Link system connects quickly and dual points of connection keep your camera more stable than traditional sling straps. Plus, Anchors now work with any 3rd party tripod plate or L-bracket, as well as any Peak Design plate.
Updates include: new silicone grip, upgraded webbing, and lower profile strap/hardware transitions. Anchor connectors have been updated to be smaller, faster, and more secure.
- More secure, fast, and lower profile than ever. New canted/angled Anchors for effortless 1-handed connection. New thin Anchor cords fit through more camera strap loops/eyelets. 25% slimmer Anchor housing hardware.
STILL STRONG AS EVER
- Anchors still hold 200 lbs (90 kg)
WORKS WITH ANY TRIPOD OR L-BRACKET
- Anchors work with any Peak Design or 3rd party tripod plate, including L-brackets
- New low-profile Anchor Mount is strong, versatile, and leaves a tiny footprint
- New ultra-smooth nylon webbing with tighter, more durable weave
3 STRAPS IN 1
Our unique Anchor Link connection system lets you instantly reconfigure Slide as sling, neck, or shoulder strap.
- Internally-padded webbing gives all-day comfort with no added bulk
- Highly stable camera carry via 2 configurable points of connection
HOLDS ALL CAMERAS
- Works with heaviest of pro cameras or binoculars
- Huge range of length adjustment, made possible by 2 quick-pull adjusters
- Webbing glides over clothing for quick camera access
NO BULKY D-RINGS
- Connects to strap loops or bottom of camera body via ultra low-profile Anchor Mount hardware
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
- 1x Slide camera strap
- 1x 4mm hex wrench
- 4x Anchor connectors
- 1x Anchor Mount
- 1x microfiber pouch
- STRAP LENGTH: max length: 145 cm (57")
- min length: 99 cm (39")
- STRAP WIDTH: 45 mm (1.8")
- Strap: seatbelt-style nylon webbing, anodized aluminum and glass-reinforced nylon adjuster hardware, Hypalon and leather accents (leather on Ash only)
- connectors: glass-reinforced nylon Links with stainless steel springs, 2-layer anti-abrasion woven thermoplastic Anchor cord, thermoplastic Anchor over-molding
- WEIGHT: 148 g (5.2 oz)
- ANCHOR SIZE: Anchor head diameter: 17 mm (.67 in)
- ANCHOR LOOP STRENGTH: 43 mm (1.7 in)
- ANCHOR MOUNT SIZE: length: 30 mm (1.2 in)
- WIDTH: 20 mm (.79 in)
- HEIGHT (protrusion from camera): 5 mm (.20 in)
- STRAP LOOPS: fits all generation Peak Design Anchors, plus straps up to 13mm (.51 in) wide
- STRENGTH RATING: Anti-abrasion thermoplastic-corded Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg). Safe for use with the largest of professional cameras.
- WARRANTY: Guaranteed for life.