PEAK DESIGN LEASH
MF# L-AS-3 (Ash) L-BL-3 (Black)
The most versatile and quick-connecting camera strap in the world, the all-new Leash packs thoughtful functionality and endless adaptability into an ultra-portable package. Configurable as a sling strap, neck strap, safety tether, and more. Easily adjust length with dual aluminum and Hypalon quick-adjusters, designed to operated with just 1 finger. Connects and disconnects quickly using our unique Anchor Link system, and stows easily in your pocket or bag.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED, NOTHING YOU DON'T
After observing some of the world's greatest photographers use climbing rope and shoelaces to carry their cameras, we saw a need to create a camera strap with maximum utility in a minimalist package. Leash has incredible versatility, and more importantly, zero slop.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX
- Leash camera strap
- 4mm hex wrench
- 4x Anchors (3rd generation, thinner Dyneema® cords)
- Anchor Mount
- microfiber pouch
- Low-profile aluminum/Hypalon quick adjustment system with dual adjusters.
- New hardware lets you attach Leash to the bottom of your camera for more configurations.
SLIMMER ANCHOR CORDS
- Thinner Anchor cords fit through more camera strap eyelets, yet still hold 200lbs (90kg) each.
NEW ANCHOR SHAPE
- Angled shape enables effortless 1-handed connection.
- Anchor housing hardware is 25% slimmer.
- Strap has increased durability, smoothness, and twist resistance.
- Premium materials and redesigned touch/stress points.
QUICK-CONNECTING AND REMOVING
- Attach and detach securely, instantly and one-handedly using our patent-pending Anchor Link™ connection system.
SLING, NECK OR SHOULDER STRAP
- Instantly reconfigure Leash to adapt to your camera/lens setup, activity, or environment.
- Unique aluminum/Hypalon quick adjusters allow 1-finger adjustment. Shorten strap for stable carry during physical activity. Lengthen to access your camera for active shooting.
HUGE RANGE OF LENGTH
- Quickly adjustable from 33 inches (83 cm) to 57 inches (145 cm) to fit all body types and carry styles. with dual aluminum/Hypalon quick-adjusters.
WORKS WITH TONS-O-STUFF
- SAFETY TETHER FOR CAPTURE
Capture user? Use Leash to prevent accidental drops when your camera is unholstered. Attach Anchors directly to Capture's quick-release plate.
- Connect Leash to Field Pouch or Range Pouch to create a lightweight, super-versatile sling bag for on-the-go carry.
NOT JUST FOR CAMERAS
- Connect Leash to binoculars, rangefinders, tripods, tools, firearms, and more.
BUILT FOR SPEED, STRENGTH AND COMFORT
GLIDES OVER YOUR CLOTHING
- The smooth seatbelt-style webbing glides over your clothing, giving you fast camera access and all-day comfort even with heavier cameras.
- Strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo. Anchors each hold over 200lbs (90kg) and feature extreme abrasion-resistance.
FITS IN YOUR POCKET
- Also fits in your backpack, camera bag, glove box, or snake bite first aid kit (makes a handy tourniquet).
- max length: 1450 mm (57.1 in)
- min length: 830 mm (32.6 in)
- 19 mm (0.75 in)
- Strap: seatbelt-style nylon webbing, anodized aluminum adjuster hardware, Hypalonand leather accents (leather on Ash only)
- Connectors: glass-reinforced nylon Links with stainless steel springs, 2-layer anti-abrasion woven thermoplastic Anchor cord, thermoplastic Anchor overmolding
- 86 g (3.0 oz)
- Anchor head diameter: 17 mm (.67 in)
- Anchor loop length: 43 mm (1.7 in)
ANCHOR MOUNT SIZE
- 30mm (1.2in) x 20 mm (.79in) x (protusion from camera) 5 mm (.20 in)
- strap loops: fits all generation Peak Design Anchors, plus straps up to 13mm (.51 in) wide
- Dyneema®-corded Anchors can withstand over 200 lbs (90 kg), making Leash safe for use with the largest of professional cameras.
- Guaranteed for life.