OP/TECH UTILITY SLING STRAP
OP/TECH STRAPS ARE 100% MADE IN USA
The Utility Strap™ - Sling offers quick access to your camera while maintaining the security of a strap worn across the shoulder. The Utility Strap™ - Sling comes with two of OP/TECH USA’sUni-Loop Connectors™. Most cameras will only need one, but for cameras with a third strap-connection point or when used with a battery grip, the second Uni-Loop Connector™ will be used. Your gear hangs securely at your side and will glide up and down the sling without interfering with a camera's tripod connection. The neoprene, internal elastic and non-skid surface are bonded together to form a comfortable, durable strap. OP/TECH USA’s quick disconnects (QDs) are rated at 146 pounds tensile strength, so you know your gear is secure.
The Utility Strap™ - Sling XL Quick Adjust offers all the great features of the regular version (above) but adjusts to hold gear up to 5" lower. And speaking of adjustments, the Quick Adjust feature allows the sling to be cinched to any length with just a tug on the webbing loop. This is especially handy when gear needs to be kept close to the body in rough terrain or in large crowds. To lengthen the sling, simply lift the buckle with a single finger and pull down the camera with the other hand. Quick and easy!
- Comfortably carry heavy equipment for extended periods of time with the internal control-stretch system and Lycra® binding
- Evenly distributes weight with its curved neoprene pad
- Non-skid surface keeps the strap securely on your shoulder
- Attaches to strap connection points on the camera body, where the body is designed to carry the load, so no stress is put on your camera housing or lens mount area
- Leaves the tripod mount free for use