- Shoot from new perspectives thanks to the 90° column system
- Quick Power Lock for quick, easy set up
- New leg angle selectors for even smoother movement
- Strong carbon-fibre build
- Flexible Easy Link connector for adding accessories
A lightweight product that doesn't compromise on stability. The 055XPRO4 tripod has a flexible 90° centre column mechanism and has been manufactured with durable carbon fiber by Manfrotto in Italy.
The legs of the 055XPRO4 tripod are remarkable strong, and simple to adjust and extend with the Quick Power Lock. This robust locking mechanism blocks or unblocks each leg section so they can be opened in a single movement, and features ergonomic leg angle selectors for maximum strength.
This tripod offers unparalleled stability thanks to its strong carbon-fibre 90° centre column mechanism, housed in the top casting for compact storage. This can be quickly extended in the horizontal or vertical orientation, giving you much more freedom to shoot from new perspectives and showcase your individual style. That means you won't have to remove your equipment when switching position. Save those precious seconds when time is of the essence.
The 055XPRO4 bubble level rotates freely around the centre column, and that means you won't have to deal with any obstructions when you're composing a scene. Also included is an Easy Link for connecting an photo or video accessory such as a reflector or LED light, all via an extending arm or bracket. This will enable you to turn your tripod into a practical mobile studio.
- Weight: 74.07 oz
- Collection/Series: 055
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Safety Payload Weight: 19.84 LBS
- Legs Tube Diameter: 1.15- 0.98- 0.8- 0.63"
- Leg Sections: 4
- Leg Angles: 25°,46°,66°,88°
- Top Attachment: 3/8″ screw
- Min Height: 3.54"
- Maximum Height: 66.93"
- Maximum Height (with Center Column Down): 55.12"
- Closed Length: 21.26"
- Upper Disc Diameter: 2.36"
- Bubble Spirit Level (No.): 1
- Center Column: rapid
- Color: Black
- Easy Link: Yes
- Leg Type: Single
- Leg Lock Type: Flip Lock
- Maximum Working Temperature: 140 F
- Minimum Working Temperature: -22 F