- Easy, solid setup with the Quick Power Lock System
- Shoot from a variety of perspectives
- Connect accessories to your tripod with the Easy Link
- High-quality, stylish Italian design
- Use your tripod smoothly thanks to the Leg Angle selector
Shoot more accurately than ever before. The new 055 carbon fibre-3 section photo tripod offers outstanding rigidity and is incredibly lightweight. This engineering masterpiece from Italy has been manufactured to very high standards, and features a 90° column that can be extended vertically or horizontally so you can shoot with greater versatility.
With 100% carbon fibre tubes and an innovative Quick Power Lock (QPL) leg-locking mechanism, you can be assured incredible stability and rigidity under any conditions. This tripod not only absorbs vibrations, it's also much lighter to carry around than the aluminium version. That mean it is a very good choice for travel photographers.
Don't worry about disassembling your camera, because you can extend the column without your equipment attached. Open it single-handedly in only one movement, and position each leg to a pre-set angle so you can frame and shoot more precisely. The 055 carbon fibre-3 section has an innovative bubble level that rotates freely around the centre column, enabling you to position your camera so that nothing obscures it. Connect an LED light, flash, reflector or another video accessory via the Easy Link connector, which can be fitted to an extending arm or bracket. Make your tripod a versatile, practical mobile studio.
- Weight: 70.54 oz/ 4.409 LBS
- Collection/Series: 055
- Material:Carbon Fiber
- Safety Payload Weight: 19.84 lbs
- Legs Tube Diameter: 1.15- 0.98- 0.8"
- Leg Sections:3
- Leg Angles: 25°,46°,66°,88°
- Top Attachment: 3/8″ screw
- Min Height: 3.54"
- Maximum Height: 66.93"
- Maximum Height (with Center Column Down): 55.12
- Closed Length: 24.8"
- Upper Disc Diameter: 2.36"
- Bubble Spirit Level (No.): 1
- Center Column: rapid
- Color: Black
- Easy Link" Yes
- Leg Type: Single
- Leg Lock Type: Flip Lock
- Maximum Working Temperature: 140 F
- Minimum Working Temperature:-22 F