MANFROTTO PIXI EVO
The Manfrotto PIXI EVO is the evolution of the already existing PIXI mini tripod.
It has been designed as a lightweight portable solution to support cameras with larger lenses and its rich feature set provides ﬂexibility of use, robustness and great variety of framing.
PIXI EVO tripod boasts two different leg angles with a sliding selector, enabling to shoot ground level images. Indeed another great innovation is its two-section legs, adjustable in five different steps adapting to non-level surface the footprint that will give the possibility to take low light landscape and architecture pictures with the maximum stability.
With PIXI EVO there is also the possibility to shoot in portrait mode, allowing the camera to tilt to 90° to capture incredible images, while ensuring great stability and precision for accurate pictures.
- PIXI has been developed for entry level DSLRs fitting these basic requirements:
- Body: maximum weight of 750g/1.65lbs
- Focal length: maximum 18-200mm (standard non-professional lens)
- Total equipment payload: maximum 2.5kg/5.5lbs
- Material: Aluminum & Technopolymer
- Leg Type:Single
- Leg Lock Type: Button Lock
- Closed Length:7.87"
- Max Height:7.87"
- Min Height:3.94"
- Plate Type: fixed - with 1/4" - retractable 3/8" screw
- Base Type: Flat
- Safety Payload:5.5 lbs
- Weight: 9.17 oz:
- Leg Angles: 50°, 75°
- Lateral tilt-90° / +40°
- Panoramic Rotation: 360
- Front Tilt-35° / +35°
- Top Attachment: 1/4" screw
- Maximum Working Temperature 140 F
- Minimum Working Temperature-22 F