MANFROTTO MVM500A ALUMINUM MONOPOD WITH FLUID HEAD
The MVM500A is a lightweight fluid monopod with a specially adapted 500 video head attached. It has an innovative fluid pan cartridge incorporated into the monopod base that gives you an incredibly smooth panning action. Great compactness while folded thanks to the three retractable feet.
The patented fluid monopod features wider platform for HDSLR bodies and the sliding plate travels to balance the latest interchangeable lens cameras. The fluid monopod ensures smooth shots and fine control with up to 5kg (11 lbs) of equipment.
Faster, easier and safer to use: the side lock system allows the camera and sliding QR plate to click quickly into the head from above, instead of needing to be aligned and slid in from the back. No secondary safety lock is necessary. The side lock system also makes it quicker and simpler to lift the camera out of the head from above.
The MVM500A has one Easy Link 3/8” connector to allow an external monitor or other accessory equipment to be fitted.
- Pro monopod ideal for ''overhead'' shooting (see max height)
- Professional fluid cartridge on the base for smooth pan movement
- Fluid tilt control + counterbalance on the top video head
- Retractable feet provide the stability for fluid panning
- Assembled with a special version of 500 series head
- Material: Aluminum
- Collection/Series: Fluid Video Monopods
- Leg Type: Single
- Leg Lock Type: Flip Lock
- Closed Length: 30.31"
- Max Height: 78.74"
- Min Height: 30.31"
- Plate Type: 500PLONG
- Head Type: Video/Fluid Head
- Safety Payload: 11.02 lbs
- Counterbalanced Weight: 4.41 lbs
- Weight: 98.76 oz
- Bubble Spirit Level: (no.)1
- Independent Tilt Lock: yes
- Front Tilt:-70° / +90°
- Top Attachment:1/4" screw, 3/8" screw
- Tilt Drag: fluid cartridge with fixed drag
- Maximum Working Temperature:140 F
- Minimum Working Temperature: 14 F
- Center of gravity: 2.17"