MANFROTTO 190GO! CARBON FIBER
- 90° column system lets to shoot from new perspectives
- Twist Lock allows effortless fast set up and increases lightness
- The carbon fiber legs guarantee lightness ensuring rigidity
- The Easy Link allows to add accessories to the tripod as LED
- New Leg Angle Selector allows to have smooth operations
The 190 go! completes the advanced hobbyist and professional offering with a more compact and easy to transport version of the successful 190 tripod. In its carbon fiber version, delivers maximum rigidity combined with the lightest components.
The new twist locks allow the easy opening and closure of all sections at once with a single hand movement, making it ultra-fast to operate the tripod. Twist locks occupy less space compared to a lever, making the tripod light and compact.
The 90°column mechanism is hidden inside the tripod’s top casting until it is needed; the mechanism can then be raised with a single finger, allowing the centre column to swing to the horizontal position.
Together, the 90°column and the 4 leg angles enable you to get low down to the ground like no other tripod.
Taking its lead from our professional equipment lines, an Easy Link attachment in the top casting turns the tripod into a mobile studio and allows it to hold a LED light, reflector or other accessory. The 190 go! is made in Italy by Manfrotto.
- Weight: 47.61 oz/ 2.95 LBS
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Safety Payload Weight: 15.43 LBS
- Legs Tube Diameter: 0.98- 0.87- 0.75- 0.63"
- Leg Sections: 4
- Leg Angles: 25°,46°,66°,88°
- Top Attachment: 3/8″ screw
- Min Height: 3.15"
- Maximum Height: 57.87"
- Maximum Height (with Center Column Down): 48.43"
- Closed Length: 18.11"
- Upper Disc Diameter: 2.36"
- Bubble Spirit Level (No.) : 1
- Center Column: rapid
- Color: Black
- Easy Link: Yes
- Leg Type: Single
- Leg Lock Type: Twist Lock
- Maximum Working Temperature: 140 F
- Minimum Working Temperature: -22 F