The 190 Go! tripod with the 496 RC2 ball head, delivers maximum rigidity and lightness, versatility, and portability.
The new twist locks allow easy opening and closure. All sections can be opened or closed at once with a single hand, making it ultra-fast to operate the tripod. Twist locks occupy less space compared to a lever, making the tripod light and compact.
The 90°column mechanism is hidden inside the tripod’s top casting until it’s needed; the mechanism can then be raised with a single finger, allowing the center column to swing to the horizontal position.
Together, the 90°column and the four leg angles enable you to get low down to the ground like no other tripod.
Taking its lead from our professional equipment lines, an Easy Link attachment in the top casting turns the tripod into a mobile studio and allows it to hold a LED light, reflector or other accessory.
- 90° column system allows you to shoot from new perspectives
- Twist Lock allows for effortless, fast setup and increases lightness
- New Leg Angle Selector allows for smooth operation
- The Easy Link allows you to add accessories to the tripod, such as LED
- Center ball head is ideal for fast action and quick framing
- Weight: 74.07 oz
- Material: Aluminum
- Safety Payload: 13.23 lbs
- Minimum Height: 3.54"
- Maximum Height: 61.42"
- Maximum Height (with Center Column Down): 51.97"
- Closed Length: 21.65 in
- Head Type: Ball Head
- Legs Tube Diameter: 0.63- 0.75- 0.87- 0.98"
- Leg Section: 4
- Base Diameter: 2.36 in
- Leg Angles:25°,46°,66°,88°
- Attachment: 3/8" screw
- Base Type: 1.38 in
- Ball Locking: Yes
- Center Column: rapid
- Easy Link: Yes
- Friction Control: Yes
- Front Tilt: -90° / +90°
- Independent Pan Lock: no
- Independent Tilt Lock: no
- Lateral Tilt: -90° / +90°
- Leg Type: Single
- Leg Lock Type: Twist Lock
- Maximum Working Temperature: 140 F
- Minimum Working Temperature: -22 F
- Pan Drag: NONE
- Panoramic Rotation: 360
- Plate Type: 200PL-14
- Quick Release: Yes
- Tilt Drag: NONE
- Upper Disc Diameter: 2.36"