MAGMOD MAGBEAM WILDLIFE KIT
Variable spotlight pattern. Tons of new options.
- When fully extended, the MagBeam gives you super-focused light with a hard edge, similar to a stage spotlight. Collapse the MagBeam down one or two stages to create a wider beam pattern while retaining the beautiful shape and crisp edges.
- Its like having a Hollywood-style fresnel spotlight that fits in your pocket..
2 to 3 stops brighter than your bare flash.
- Sometimes photographers need more "juice" from their speedlites, and the MagBeam is up for the job. It’s designed to give you up to 2 to 3 effective extra stops of useable light.
- This means more light at a greater distance, and your flash recycles 4 times as fast. Ya, its a big deal.
Supercharge your wildlife flash capabilities.
- With 2 to 3 stops of brighter light, you can use a faster shutter speed for sharper photographs. Go from 1/50s, to 1/200s, or even 1/400s.
- Or lower your ISO speed to improve your image quality. Go from ISO3200 down to ISO800 or ISO400 will give you a dramatically cleaner image. You know this is huge.
Velcro is for grandma's shoes. Not for speedlites.
- Gone are the days of fighting with annoying velcro, sticky adhesives, bulky straps or mad scientist DIY contraptions to secure modifiers to your flash.
- With two freakishly strong magnets embedded in the MagGrip, you can add and remove our magnetic modifiers in an instant. You’ll work more efficiently—and look like the professional you are.