CALL STORE FOR CURRENT REBATE
The 24"Epson SureColor P7000 is designed for professional proofing and photographic applications. The P7000 incorporates Epson's latest imaging technologies, including an exotic Epson PrecisionCore TFP print head, along with Epson's unique Epson UltraChrome HDX ten color pigmented ink set.
With advanced media handling options from cut sheet to roll, from plain papers to photographic, fine art, and even 1.5 mm thick poster boards, the new Epson SureColor P-Series continues to redefine the state of the art in wide format photographic imaging applications.
UltraChrome® HDX Inks
- Next Generation Pigment Ink Technology. Introducing all new pigments for outstanding color performance and Improved Resin Encapsulation Technology for superior gloss uniformity.
- Improved Black Density. Photo Black pigment 1.5 times denser than the previous generation ink set, along with significant improvement to overall contrast ratio and optical clarity.
- Significant Print Permanence Improvements. Featuring completely reformulated pigment technology for improved print permanence, and up to twice the overall print permanence versus our previous generation ink set.1
- Epson Intelligent High. Capacity Ink System. Eleven individual ink cartridges; available in 150ml, 350ml, and 700ml fill volumes. SureColor P-Series printers are designed to work exclusively with specially formulated Epson inks, and not with other brands of cartridges or inks.
Standard Edition Printers
- Professional’s choice for Photography, Fine Art and Graphic Design applications
- 10. Color Ink set featuring Orange and Green inks for expanded gamut: Cyan, Light Cyan, Magenta, Vivid Light Magenta, Yellow, Photo Black, Matte Black, Light Black, Light Light Black, Orange and Green
- Three-level black ink and Advanced Black and White print mode for exhibition quality Black and White prints
- Significant print permanence Improvements as measured by Wilhelm Imaging Research — Visit www.wilhelm-research.com for the latest details
Precision Core TFP Print Head
- 1" wide print head with 10-channels of 360 nozzles each
- Capable of printing up to 2,880 x 1,440 dpi
- Supports variable sized droplet technology as small as 3.5 picoliter
- Ink repellent surface coating for reduced nozzle clogging
- Low vibration meniscus control for highly accurate dot shape and placement
- Automatic or manual photo and matte black ink type switching
- New scheduled print head maintenance cycles. Perform before the next job after the allotted time
- New Precision Dot advanced screening for accurate color and smooth tonal transitions
Versatile Media Handling
- Top front-loading roll media support up to 24"
- Spindle free roll media adapters adjust easily for both 2" and 3" media cores
- Straight-through media path, optimal for delicate surface fine art and photo medias
- Border free printing for many popular print widths - 10", 13", 16", 17", and 24"
- Built-in automatic rotary media cutter. Capable of smoothly cutting all photographic and fine art media types
- Roll media length tracking
- Automatic printing and reading of bar code to track and report remaining length
- Automatically alerts operator if there’s not enough media left to print the job
Internal Print Server (Optional)
- Store up to 200 jobs, reprint jobs and adjust print priority
- Quickly off-loads print data from one or multiple MACs and PCs
- Manage jobs at the printer control panel, or remotely via a built-in web interface
- Supported with new Print Driver Options:
- Print & Save – fast spooling with reprint functionality
- Print Only – fast spooling without job storage
- Save Only – holds for printing at a later time, great for black ink or media change
- Print after Transmission Completed – perfect for wireless and slow connections
- Advanced security with IPsec and IEEE802.1x authentication protocols
- User installable option, can be added at any time
- Optional 24- or 44-inch wide spectrophotometer developed jointly with X-Rite
- Automates color calibration and proof verification tasks
- X-Rite ILS30EP reading unit supports: M0, M1 and M2 measurements
- Support all standard UV and UV-cut measurement requirements
- XRGA complaint for intra-device measurement compatibility
- Built-in print dryer to accelerate the dry-down and reading consistency
- Simple, clean installation into the front of the printer, can be added any time
- Supported by industry leading digital front-ends (DFEs): AGFA, CGS, EFI, ESKO, Fuji, GMG
- Printing Technology: Precision Core TFP Print Head
- Maximum Print Resolution:2880 x 1440 dpi; 1440 x 1440 dpi; 1440 x 720 dpi;
- Print Speed:16" x 20" prints from 2m:2sec to 6m:58sec;
- Production is 4m:16sec
- 20" x 30" prints from 3m:40sec to 12m:25sec; Production is 7m:36sec
- Epson UltraChrome HDX pigment inks, 11-ink, 10-color
- Standard Edition Ink Configuration: C, LC, VM, VLM, Y, LK, LLK, O, G and PK or MK