CALL STORE FOR CURRENT REBATE
The 24" Epson SureColor P6000 is designed for general purpose graphics and photographic applications. The P6000 incorporate Epson's latest imaging technologies, including an exotic Epson Precision Core TFP print head, along with our unique Epson UltraChrome HD eight-color pigmented ink set.
With advanced media handling options from cut sheet to roll, from plain papers to photographic, fine art, and even 1.5 mm thick poster boards, the new Epson SureColor P-Series continues to redefine the state of the art in wide format photographic imaging applications.
UltraChrome® HD Inks
- Next Generation Pigment Ink Technology — Introducing all new pigments for outstanding color performance and Improved Resin Encapsulation Technology for superior gloss uniformity.
- Improved Black Density — Photo Black pigment 1.5 times denser than the previous generation ink set, along with significant improvement to overall contrast ratio and optical clarity.
- Significant Print Permanence Improvements — Featuring completely reformulated pigment technology for improved print permanence, and up to twice the overall print permanence versus our previous generation ink set.1
- Epson Intelligent High-Capacity Ink System — Nine individual ink cartridges; available in 150ml, 350ml, and 700ml fill volumes. SureColor P-Series printers are designed to work exclusively with specially formulated Epson inks, and not with other brands of cartridges or inks.
Precision Core TFP Print Head
- 1" wide print head with 8-channels of 360 nozzles each
- Capable of printing up to 2,880 x 1,440 dpi
- Supports variable sized droplet technology as small as 3.5 picoliter
- Ink repellent surface coating for reduced nozzle clogging
- Low vibration meniscus control for highly accurate dot shape and placement
- Automatic or manual photo and matte black ink type switching
- New scheduled print head maintenance cycles - Perform before the next job after the allotted time
- New Precision Dot advanced screening for accurate color and smooth tonal transitions
Versatile Media Handling
- Top front-loading roll media support up to 24"
- Spindle-Free roll media adapters adjust easily for both 2” and 3” media cores
- Straight-through media path, optimal for delicate surface fine art and photo medias
- Border Free printing for many popular print widths - 10", 13", 16", 17", and 24",
- Built-in automatic rotary media cutter — Capable of smoothly cutting all photographic and fine art media types
- Roll media length tracking
- Automatic printing and reading of bar code to track and report remaining length
- Automatically alerts operator if there’s not enough media left to print the job
Internal Print Server (Optional)
- Store up to 200 jobs, reprint jobs and adjust print priority
- Quickly off-loads print data from one or multiple MACs and PCs
- Manage jobs at the printer control panel, or remotely via a built-in web interface
- Supported with new Print Driver Options:
- Print & Save – fast spooling with reprint functionality
- Print Only – fast spooling without job storage
- Save Only – holds for printing at a later time, great for black ink or media change
- Print after Transmission Completed – perfect for wireless and slow connections
- Advanced security with IPsec and IEEE802.1x authentication protocols
- User installable option, can be added at any time
- Optional 24 spectrophotometer developed jointly with X-Rite
- Automates color calibration and proof verification tasks
- X-Rite ILS30EP reading unit supports: M0, M1 and M2 measurements
- Support all standard UV and UV-cut measurement requirements
- XRGA complaint for intra-device measurement compatibility
- Built-in print dryer to accelerate the dry-down and reading consistency
- Simple, clean installation into the front of the printer, can be added any time
- Supported by industry leading digital front-ends (DFEs): AGFA, CGS, EFI, ESKO, Fuji, GMG
EFI® eXpress for Epson included with Designer Edition Bundles
- Easy-to-Use intuitive interface saves time and produces accurate output.
- Print directly from the latest creative design software, or drag-and-drop files to a hot folder.
- True Adobe® PDF and Postscript 3 print engine ensures compatibility with your design files.
- Professional ICC color management, based on BestColor technology used in the commercial EFI Color proof XF RIP offered with the Epson Proofing Edition Series.
- Handles both CMYK data for accurate proofing to industry standards, and RGB data for exceptional results with Photography and Fine Art.
- Reproduces accurate spot colors with the included PANTONE, DIC, HKS, and TOYO libraries.
- True cross platform network printing via hot folder or express Virtual Print technology.
- Software supported on both Macintosh OS X and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Includes Epson media support out of the box, and the ability to add custom media types.
- PrecisionCore TFP Print Head
- 8-channel, drop-on-demand, inkjet print head
- Maximum Print Resolution:2880 x 1440 dpi; 1440 x 1440 dpi; 1440 x 720 dpi;
- 720 x 720 dpi; 720 x 360 dpi
- Print Speed:16" x 20" prints from 2:02 to 6:58 Production is 4:16
- 20" x 30" prints from 3:40 to 12:25 Production is 7:36
- Nozzle Configuration:Color and Monochrome; 360 nozzles x 8
- Epson UltraChrome HD pigment inks, 9-ink, 8-color (C, LC, VM, VLM, Y, LK, LLK, and PK or MK)
- Fade Resistance / Print Longevity:Color: Up to 200 years
Printable Area and Accuracy:
- Maximum Paper Width:24"
- Minimum Cut-sheet Size:8.5" x 11"