CALL STORE FOR PRICE
Professional 17" wide-format 10-color inkjet printer.
Designed to set the benchmark for professional imaging excellence, the 17" Epson SureColor P5000 Series offers a refined design for enhanced performance and reliability. Ideal for professional photographic, fine art, graphic design and proofing applications, it features our advanced PrecisionCore TFP printhead and Epson Precision Dot screening technologies, developed to work exclusively with 200 mL UltraChrome HDX pigment ink cartridges. This next-generation 10-color extended-gamut ink set includes higher-density Blacks and delivers up to twice the print permanence than the previous generation1. Plus, get versatile media handling with automatic switching between the high-capacity front paper cassette and the roll media feeder.
- Refined printer design — improved dust and static control for reduced printhead nozzle maintenance
- Improved Black density — higher-density Black pigments for a wider contrast ratio and enhanced clarity for both color and black-and-white prints
- Exceptional print permanence — offers next-generation pigment ink technology for up to twice the overall print permanence than our previous generation of ink1
- Remarkable detail — Epson PrecisionCore TFP printhead delivers high print speeds with 360 nozzles per color channel, with variable-size ink droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters
- Versatile, productive media handling — automatically switch between the high-capacity front paper cassette and the roll media feeder
- Standard Edition — 10-color UltraChrome HDX Ink set features Orange and Green and three-level Black inks supporting advanced black-and-white photographic printing
- Commercial Edition — includes an all-new Violet ink (in place of Light Light Black) to deliver an industry-best 99 percent PANTONE PLUS FORMULA GUIDE solid-coated color matching2, ideal for commercial and flexographic proofing applications.
- Designer Edition — offers all the features of the Standard Edition, plus it includes EFIFiery eXpress for Epson, an industry‑leading software RIP with true AdobePostScript 3 For accurate CMYK and spot color printing.
- Epson Precision Dot screening algorithm — ensures incredibly accurate control of the sizing and mixing of ink droplets for beautiful prints
- Easy to use — 2.7" LCD panel allows for easy setup, control and maintenance of the printer
- Epson Print Layout — simplified workflow and easy color control. Find this download on the Support tab.
- Advanced PrecisionCore TFP 10-channel, drop-on-demand printhead with ink-repelling coating technology
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size: Smallest droplet size: 3.5 picoliters; Variable Droplet Technology can produce up to three different sizes per line
- Maximum Print Resolution: 2880 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed: 8" x 10" prints from 0:59 to 2:26; normal is 1:283
11" x 14" prints from 1:42 to 4:04; normal is 2:313
Nozzle Configuration:Color and monochrome heads; 360 nozzles x 10
- Ink Type: UltraChrome HDX pigment ink; 11-ink, 10-color
- Ink Configuration: Standard ink configuration: C, LC, VM, VLM, Y, LK, LLK, O, G and PK/MK
- Fade Resistance / Print Longevity: Color: up to 200 years; black-and-white: up to 400 years
Ink Supply System:
- Ink Supply Fill Volume: 200 mL each color x 11 colors total
- In-box Ink Fill Volume: 80 mL each color x 11 colors total
- Ink Shelf Life: 2 years from printed production date or 6 months after opened Printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink.*"
Printable Area and Accuracy:
- Maximum Paper Width: 17"
- Minimum Cut-sheet Size:8" x 10" less margins
- Line Accuracy:+/- 0.2% of specified length (+/- 0.26 mm min.)
- Maximum Printable Length:529"
- Sheet Media Handling:
- Thickness: up to 1.5 mm (0.059")Single Sheet, Top-loading:Single Sheet, Top-loading: 17" x 22"
- Paper Cassette Multiple sheets up to 0.35 mm (0.014") thick, capacity varies by media, 250 sheet maximum on plain paper
- Front Media Path Single sheet up to 1.50 mm (0.059") thick
- Left/Right Margins: 3 mm each side; 6 mm or 0.24" total
- Top/Bottom Margins:3 mm each side
Roll Media Handling:
- Single Roll-to-Roll / Top-loading Roll: 17" wide up to 0.05 mm thick
- Media Core: 2" standard core, 3" adapters
- Media Thickness: 0.08 to 0.5 mm (0.02") thick
- Roll Cutting: High-speed internal rotary cutter; auto or manual
- Minimum Auto Cut Length: 5.0" plus top/bottom margin
- Top/Bottom Margins: varies by media 15, 3, 20, 35 or 0 when using borderless cut
- Left/Right Margins:3 mm each side; 0.24" total; or 0" at supported BorderFree widths
- Roll Paper Remaining:printable barcode tracking system
- Operating Systems: Mac: Mac OS X® 10.7 – macOS™ 10.12.x
- Windows: 10, 8.1, 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Temperature: Operating: 50 ˚ to 95 ˚F (10 ˚ to 35 ˚C)
- Storage: -4 ˚ to 104 ˚F (-20 ˚ to 40 ˚C)
- Humidity:Storage: -4 ˚ to 104 ˚F (-20 ˚ to 40 ˚C)
- Operating (recommended): 45 – 60% (no condensation)
- Sound Level:Less than 47 dB(A) according to ISO 7779
- Dimensions:Exit tray closed: 34.0" x 30.2" x 15.9" (863 x 766 x 405 mm)
- Weight:114.6 lb (52 kg)
- Safety Approvals:FCC part 15 subpart B class B (United States)
- CAN ICES-3(B) / NMB-3(B) (Canada)
- Country of Origin:China
- Warranty:Standard 1-year usually next-business-day on-site repair with toll-free phone support Monday through Friday