ECLIPSE OPTICAL FLUID
$10.95 2 FL. OZ.
NOTICE: Photographic solutions have confirmed that Eclipse is safe for the Sony A7II and A7RII.
Eclipse Optic Cleaning Fluid is the highest purity lens cleaner available. It dries as quickly as it can be applied, leaving absolutely no residue. That is why Eclipse, when used with Sensor Swab Ultra, is the only recommended cleaner for CCD and CMOS sensor cleaning. When used with PEC*PAD photo wipes, ECLIPSE is also safe and ideal for lens and filter cleaning.
Eclipse is intended for all digital sensors and all critical optics. When used with PEC*PAD photo wipes, it is possible to clean only the portion of the lens which is dirty, thus eliminating “hazy swirls”.
- Simply dispense several drops of Eclipse onto a clean, folded PecPad.
- Wipe the surface until the dirty area has been covered.
- Then slide the pad off the glass at an edge rather than lifting from the center of the surface.
- Refold the pad to expose a clean side and re-wipe as necessary.
- If streaks remain, use a clean pad and re-wipe as necessary.
- Some experimentation may be required. Please note that other lens tissues may not work as well.
Directions for Digital Sensors cleaning with SENSOR SWAB ULTRA:
- Blow off loose dust with a suitable blower or brush.
- Dispense several drops onto a SENSOR SWAB ULTRA
- With one side of the swab, firmly drag it across the sensor
- Repeat in opposite direction using the clean side of the swab
- Discard swab after use.
- If necessary, use a new swab.
- See our Sensor Swab ULTRA page for the video demonstration.