MANFROTTO PRO DIGITAL GEARED HEAD 405
Speed and digital precision are paramount in the latest 405 Pro Digital Geared Head, the 405 provides ideal support and fast, pinpoint positioning for professional medium format cameras with conventional or digital backs. The 405 Pro Digital Geared Head was designed specifically to meet the more exacting, time-sensitive needs of busy professional digital photographers who shoot with medium format or 35 mm camera/back with payloads up to 15.43LBS. It utilizes large, easy-to-grip knobs that provide smooth, positive, geared control through 360° pan and +90° -30° frontal and lateral tilt. In addition to its 3-D geared functions, the 405 also incorporates a unique feature that allows you to instantly disengage the gears and rough position the camera by hand, then instantly reengage them for ultra-precise final alignment.
- Micrometric Knobs to adjust position with precise movements
- Turne the locking system to move the axes in a faster way
- Extreme reliable thanks to its aluminium body
- 410 plate with quick realease mechanism
- Leveling bubble for precisely framing composition