Take the versatility of a ball head, add true ergonomic control and you get the 322RC2: a photographic head that allows you to unblock, move, position and lock your camera with one hand in one position thanks to the revolutionary design of its grip handle, which incorporates the ball lock lever and can also mount the 322RS shutter release accessory. A friction control wheel lets you regulate the power of the blocking mechanism to match the weight of your camera/lens. The 322RC2 is made from magnesium for lightweight performance, and is designed to keep the weight of your kit as close as possible to the tripod's center of gravity by way of its reduced height. It is this fact, matched with the precision construction of the 322RC2 that gives the head its load capacity of 11lbs (5kg). Complete with built-in bubble spirit level and quick release camera plate (standard 1/4' screw, with secondary safety pin). Suitable for use with 35mm or medium format cameras.
- Horizontal handle grip control for fast adjustments.
- Friction control to regulate the power of locking mechanism.
- Made of magnesium for leightweight performances.
- Built in bubble spirit level.
- Equipped with a quick release 200PL-14 camera plate.